Your CHARACTER is defined from your talk – but mostly your actions.
It’s defined by how consistent you match that talk with those actions. This is actually the biggest competitive advantage you can have as a human being. There is no bigger advantage.
Always stand behind YOUR WORD! Most Importantly only give YOUR WORD when you know you can keep it; otherwise – don’t give it.
7 TRAITS DEFINE GREAT CHARACTER
- Doing the right thing when no one is looking
- Living through your core principles without waver
- Giving selfless of yourself to aid others in need
- Having the courage to take on the unthinkable
- Acting out by example, your talk becoming action
- To define yourself, thru your own conscience
- Providing a symbol of hope, honesty, and sincere humility
I tell my teenage son consistently how important his word is, and that having character is doing the right thing when nobody is looking!
The upcoming generation of future leaders need to redirect their energy inwards in developing their own GREAT CHARACTER.
How many traits can you check off the list?