Stretching the boundaries and personal accomplishment are not product of the status quo. It’s because our brains are wired to follow the same patterns.
Maybe it’s your personal life that is on auto-pilot, or you’re not at your peak in your professional life. Whatever the reason…
Stop complaining. Do something about it.
If you find yourself idling and feel the need to take a different road, make the move. Don’t sit idle, you’ll run out of gas.
Do you feel like you’re in the same routine going through the same motions day in and day out? Interacting with the same cast of characters, doing the same activities can grow old over time.
If you can identify with any of the debilitating descriptors below then you’ve fallen into a R O U T I N E and you’ll need to read on for further guidance…
R – Rundown
O – Out of sorts
U – Usual Suspects
T – Timid to change
I – Incapable of imagining
N – Nothing seems exciting
E – Everything is the same
We’ve become automated without even knowing it.
Our daily routines have taken over our lives.
How can we excel at anything in life if we don’t learn to push ourselves to the next level?
It’s equivalent to being in the neutral position. Your engine is running but you’re not moving forward.
If complacency is the disease, change is the cure! Let’s start with a few easy steps.
Complacentitis is curable if you work at it.
Here are 7 tips to get your started:
- Intentionally seek out new ideas to improve your surroundings.
- Start a list of ideas that can lead to progress in fulfilling your mission.
- Identify at least one actionable item a day, and make the necessary changes.
- Make an attempt to apply new ideas to your everyday life.
- Drive a different way to work. Try a new restaurant. Move your furniture around.
- Review your processes and procedures; how can they be improved?
- What little improvements can you make that will impact the big picture?
One thing is certain. You’ll have a new direction in your life.
These changes will help you become more and more efficient and effective.
Don’t settle for mediocrity.
Settle for excellence!
If it ain’t broke, break it!
My Video Book will help you cure the 5 Human Ailments, and put you on a path to your dreams!